LEARNING & EXPLORING, ALL YEAR LONG!
Souls Path Retreats is happy to offer Little Souls Summer Camp, and Learning Life Skills Programs
An outdoor nature themed camp with year long programming, where we understand the importance of unique and empowering learning experiences!
Located on Souls Path 58 acre Retreat Property, in Blackstock, ON. From open fields, to majestic forests, to covered pavilions, an awesome craft cabin with kitchen… we can’t wait to share our learning opportunities with you!
Be it summer camp, or day camp throughout the year… kids get to be kids again, experiencing different ways of learning, skill building, communication and cooperation.
Can’t wait for you to learn and explore with us!
LIFE SKILL BUILDING PROGRAMS Sept to June!
Things we’ll do throughout the learning year:
Our program schedule runs from 9:00am – 3:30pm daily, offering structure and consistency while also allowing time for free flow and choice
- Daily: Nature exploration, Movement (fitness, yoga, sports, dancing etc), Art or Music, Reading and Writing, Hands on Learning project involving Math and Science
- Weekly: Building/constructing, Growing/homesteading, Cooking and Baking, Repairs/maintenance and more!
- Project lessons scheduled: greenhouse building, playground building, car maintenance, plumbing, electrical, sewing/crafts, animal care, plant care, health and nutrition, energy/frequency and vibration, technology and more!
- Ages JK – grade 12 (high school program will allow time for online learning portals)
- We believe in natural and intuitive learning methods where ALL are welcome, accepted and respected for who they are and what they need.
- PRICING: monthly (4 weeks) $900*, weekly $240*, daily $50*. 1 day / week for 4 weeks $190*
- * taxes extra, one time registration fee $20 per child
SUMMER CAMP JULY & AUGUST!!
Thank you for a wonderful Summer Camp Season! We had the best time, and know the kids did too… see you next year!
Things we’ll do throughout the summer:
- Forest hikes, climbing, jumping, balancing and more
- Participate in team building activities and challenges including team sports, trust exercises, relays and more
- Build forts, learn how to use a compass, geocaching, make bows and arrows, fire-making, and other survival skill based activities
- Art activities and building projects, bracelet making, using tools, gardening, photography and more
- Stream exploration, bug catching, frogging, bird watching, footprint identifying, science experiments and more
- Group games like Duck in a Pond, Mystery Number Tag, Capture the Chicken, Soccer Baseball, Running Pictionary, etc.
- Water Activities: Stream walks, water balloon fun, sprinklers, hoses, and more!! Don’t forget your towels!
- Camp cook-out: campers have the opportunity to roast marshmallows